Our library is for educational purposes. We hope you find it informative and helpful. Please review these legal disclaimers carefully. Thank you.
This website contains general information and content about health, nutrition, diet, and personal care. This information and content are not advice and should not be treated as such. The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
The general information and content on this website are provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express of implied. Csequence makes no representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to any health information on this website
- You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website or otherwise disseminated by Csequence, none of which is intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis, advice or treatment.
- If you are considering making changes to your lifestyle, diet, or nutrition, including taking any nutritional, herbal, or homeopathic products, you should consult with your doctor or other healthcare provider before doing so. Information and statements found herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Neither Csequence nor its representatives are providing any medical advice, and non should be inferred, from any ideas, suggestions, testimonials, or other information set forth on this website or in other Csequence materials.
- All the information on this website, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted; Csequence does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it not or no longer accurate or complete.
- Cannabis is currently classified by the Drug Enforcement Administration as a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, which means it has a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision. Pursuant to Federal law, it is illegal to possess, consume, or sell cannabis, even for medical purposes.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. Csequence provides these hyperlinks as a convenience only and does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites or their contents. Csequence is not responsible for the content of and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or materials on, such linked third-party websites. If you decide to access or rely on information at a linked third-party website, you do so at your own risk.
Csequence has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Csequence.
This site, content, and materials offered on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Csequence is not a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer of cannabis goods and makes no warranties regarding the quality, ingredients, or potency of any cannabis products. Csequence does not prescribe or promote the use of any particular brand, type, or genre of cannabis or CBD product, but rather provides information regarding the study and use of such products.
Csequence makes no warranty with respect to any cannabis or CBD product and specifically disclaims and excludes TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, any and all representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedies provided in this disclaimer are exclusive and Csequence expressly and specifically disclaims, and customer irrevocably waives the right to seek, all other remedies.